NISCHAY YAN (DISTRICT CONTROL UNIT)
Nischay Yan Prakalpa is a free assured referral transport service introduced in National Rural Health Mission to reduce Maternal and Infant Mortality rate. The scheme is operative in 24 X 7 and is managed by an efficient and trained NGO personnel managing the call centre for the scheme is adequately trained.
Objective of the Project:
· To ensure timely access of ambulance service for mother and child under Matri Yan Service
· To ensure timely access to proper medical care during health emergency
· To avoid critical delays in receiving appropriate care include delay in decision making and seeking care in reaching the facility due to long distance to the facility coupled with non-availability or un-affordability of transport.
· Tele-operative from the District Control Unit
· To provide ambulance service to mother and child in the specified geographical area through toll free number 102.
· Take call from the beneficiary and send empanelled drivers to give services
· Organize monthly review meeting to improve the services to community
· Meeting with the higher authority of health system as well as ambulance drivers