Publications-One of the key units of WBVHA is Publication & Service Training Division. It’s main function is to disseminate information on health activities undertaken by WBVHA/NGOs Health professionals, health care organizations through books, leaflets, posters, Video cassettes, flash cards, Health cards etc.The prime focus is to help the NGOs with adequate information, documents support reading materials, teaching aids, reference guidance etc.Geographic Areas: Siliguri, Malbazar, Murshidabad.
Distribution Net work: * WBVHA`s own Counter Counter in Siliguri Counter in Malbazar Training & Retreat Centre Counter in Murshidabad
Users of our Publication: * Madrasa Board of Education Govt. Of Bengal Child Rights Sappho for Equa Eastern Rail Central Board Of Workers of Workers Education
WBVHA partners and Associates
IEC material Distribution: Its main function is to disseminate information on Health through by posters & leaflets Users of our IEC Materials EMAMI Foundation Calcutta Rescue
Railway Children SUAS Educational Development Carrier Media Private Ltd CRDS Valley Public School World Vision
Lions Club, Bidhan Nagar
* South Eastern Railway
* Path Welfare Society
* Tolllygange Film Society
Exhibition in the following Places: Health Fair at Contai, Purba Midnapore
• Agricultural Fair organize by DRCSC
• Health Fair at Hooghly
• Exhibition on AGM at IITD.
• Exhibition at Gramin Fair, Nadia
Visitors attended Approx :1500
WBVHA TRAINING & SUPPORT SERVICE DIVISION
Goal: Training is the process of giving /sharing knowledge to some selected candidates on or about a selected topics, within a specific time and with pre-set objectives.
Training ensure sustained self generation development, ensure flexibility in action, ensures innovativeness, cultivates within the person the ability to make decision and initiative, thus promising healthy organizational growth & development .
AIM OF THE TRAINING DIVISION :
• Develop and strengthen the knowledge and skill of health worker/community workers / students about the use of appropriate technology relevant to their local needs in the community.
• Develop and or strengthen the ability of the health workers / Community workers /students to ensure community participation through planning, implementing and evaluating various health programmes including coordination with other of community.
Training support given as following:
• Training at the community Level
• Support Service to different organizations
• Service to community Awareness Program
Faculty Services to community Awareness progrmmeat WBVHA Tower WBVHA provided faculty services to theNGOs to aware the community people for the awareness programme. Self Help Group programme,Disaster Mitigation program etc.
WBVHA also conducted the Health Camp with the Other NGOs
To Create awareness on Health and its social determinants
* To promote good health practices
* To increase utilization and accountability of the Health Service
Health camp organized at Rural areas at Raghabpur Child Development, North 24 Paraganas. Where over 150 patient attended the Health Camp with medicine service.
Total No of patient attended: 150
Observance of World Women`s Day
WBVHA Observe the World Women`s day In collaboration with the World Vision India at WBVHA Tower. 50 slum women were present in the Auditorium . The eminent personalities of World Vision & Prof.& Dr. Baijayanti Baur of National Medical College were present in the meeting and explained the importance and the concerns viz of the Day, Need good habits, Good Health & Hygiene, Nutritional food for every mother & her own child .